Tuesday, December 11, 2012

For this art piece I just picked this random board game that happend to be one of my favorite games when I was a kid. At first I thought that I wasnt going to do anything right but after drawing out the board I was comfortable with doing the rest of the project. When I started painting the board game I wanted to do with the space that covered most of the game board which was the red part; I tried to make a orangeish red for the color of the board. Then I did the inside of the board, I had to draw everything out before I could paint anything. The inside of the board was a little bit of a challenge because, it was so close together that it was hard to not blend the colors together and make a brown color; but drawing the desk that the game was on was really easy because it was just one color and I didnt have to blend anything together.

Monday, November 19, 2012

For final Stencil I did a Lambogini, I decided to cut out the Positive space it only showed the front of the car but on the side it didnt show. Then I used an Xacto knife to cut out the stencil then used Spray paint to color it in.

Monday, October 22, 2012

This is my final print, it was a complete and utter failure. I did black because it was the only color that could show the animal. Someof the obstacles that i had to get over was trying to figure out what part to carve out, so i decicded to just make a streaking background, which did not work out at all and did not trun out so well. When i started to do the printing part i did diffrent colors but none of them worked because the way i carved the rubber pad it didnt show almost any part of the animal.

Friday, October 5, 2012

For us as a group to make this caterpiller to come alive we had to think of an idea of how the caterpiller was going to look like first. We thought of all kinds of them from child friendly looking to montersous. But we agreed on a one that i thought of one that was in between childish and scary, but then we had to decide on a background, since we were going to have the person riding the caterpiller we decided that the appropriate setting was a western wild west were there was a ranch in the back. After making up our mind in what are idea was going to be we headed out to the courtyard. First we started to draw how big the circles for the body were going to be then we started ot make the caterpiller rise up. Then we started ot color the caterpiller what we wanted it to be which was green, then we started to ad some texture to the it by making the shading and lighting to make it look realistic. I am a douche.

Friday, September 21, 2012

The first thing I did to start drawing the self-portraits was, I wanted to start outlineing the lines and shapes that I could already see. After that I guessed on what the other side of his face was going to look like and then started to shade the other side of his face. To find the diffrent values on his face I just looked at the photo and where ever there was any shadeing that needed to be done i just shaded that in, and when I needed to do some fadeing I used my finger or the fadeing tool. I think personally I did a horrible job on this, lilke the right side of his face is completly dark when there could be some parts that you could see, and the right side of his teeth is suppose to be dark. I also think it was really sloppy and not neat at all.