Tuesday, December 11, 2012


For this art piece I just picked this random board game that happend to be one of my favorite games when I was a kid. At first I thought that I wasnt going to do anything right but after drawing out the board I was comfortable with doing the rest of the project. When I started painting the board game I wanted to do with the space that covered most of the game board which was the red part; I tried to make a orangeish red for the color of the board. Then I did the inside of the board, I had to draw everything out before I could paint anything. The inside of the board was a little bit of a challenge because, it was so close together that it was hard to not blend the colors together and make a brown color; but drawing the desk that the game was on was really easy because it was just one color and I didnt have to blend anything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment