Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cut out book

1. One if the prompts where science or something like that so I decided to do a UFO.
2. It was very Impotant because you had to figure out how thick your layers were going to be, how you were going to cut out the figures etc.  
3. One of the challenges I faced with this project was getting the frame cuts to be even because when I started cutting it was getting uneven, I managed to get three of the four sides pretty straight just by going back and recutting them. 
4. The design i had in mind was having the UFO to abduct a cow but it would be to hard too to cut it out.
5. One of the risk was seeing if the grass would look good with the peice, It happened to look ok. 
6. I though this project over all was pretty good it was one of the better projects that I did all year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment